Thursday 20 August 2009

On Being Pakeha Now 14-17

This painting was done in honour of my friend Becky who was returning to Papatuanuku to complete her co-creation.
Due to my not so great organistaion and sometimes work leaves before I photograph it #15 is currently not able to be shown...... tee hee






In September I will be having a show with my friend Sophia Please. How could one not show together when the last names are Pretty Please.
The exhibiton will be at the Mile End Ecology Pavilion. In 1381 the peasants of Essex held a revolt at the their, against the unfair taxes which were once more being inflicted upon them by Richard the 2nd.
These two paintings represents a healing in response to these circumstances. The end of blood shed and the putting down of arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment